Noah's YouTube Video (i.e. Bring Back Anoop!)

As of right now... Friday, February 20th at 12:05 pm, Noah's video on YouTube (watching Anoop perfom on American Idol) has had over 1200 hits!!

People have left the sweetest comments for Noah! I put him in my lap and read them out to him and he gets so excited and babbles and claps his hands. Honestly, ya'll don't know how happy it makes him. He loves it!

So, let's hope Anoop gets voted back for the American Idol WildCard week - and don't you know I'll be sending out a personal plea for everyone to vote.

P.S. Noah pulled an all-nighter Wednesday night/Thursday morning. Screaming, crying, stimming.

You know.... that also happens to be the very same night Anoop was eliminated... hmmmmm... just sayin'.

For Mama's sanity... BRING BACK ANOOP!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I agree! As much as I love oil rigger guy, Anoop deserves to be in the top 12.

Go, Noah, Go!!! ;)

Oh, btw, I have a blog! :)

Hannah
sarah bess said…
Oh Leslie! what a boy!

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Why I Haven't Been Blogging