India or Bust



I know I have sorely neglected my blog lately. We've had so much going on...  including a nasty, stubborn battle with staph that nearly prevented me from leaving today.  But things are looking up and I'm sitting next to Sandwich in the airport lobby waiting for our flight to Delhi.

That's right! Today's the day. The two months  have come and gone and the day has finally arrived.

I'm going to India and bringing Naveen home!

I'll try to blog as much as I can, but I have a feeling it'll all come down to whether Naveen let's me or not.  I'm pretty sure he might rule the roost on this trip!

Okay, they're calling us to board, so I have to cut this short. We'll arrive in Pune this Thursday and see Naveen on Friday. So when you're getting ready for bed on Thursday, I'll be holding Naveen in my arms.

It's here! It's here! It's finally here!!

Comments

Leveta said…
So happy for you and can't wait to read the updates as you meet your son again and spend time with him and your journey home with him.
Leveta
Sarah said…
Oh my goodness! I am sooooo excited for you!!!
Brad and Renae said…
Wow - that went quick!! Safe travels, can't wait to see more pics :)
Renae.
Heather said…
So happy for you, Leslie!! That time did fly (at least for me the outsider). Looking forward to your updates.

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!