He's Not a Dinosaur

Me - Noah, what do you want to talk about today?

Noah -    I-N-O-T-T-A-L-K

Me - I know you can't "talk", but you know what I mean. What do you want to talk about?

Noah -  I-N-O-T-T-A-L-K

Me -  O-kay. What do you want to spell then?

Noah -  I-N-O-T-T-A-L-K

Me - Hmmm.... so you can't talk, huh?

Noah -  N-O

Me-  Okay, so tell me one thing that I need to know about you. Just one thing. And I'll leave you alone. Deal?

Noah - Y-E-S

Me-  So what's the one thing I get to know about you today?

Noah-  I-N-O-T-A-D-I-N-O-S-A-U-R

Me - Really. You're not a dinosaur?

Noah -  N-O.

Me - Good to know.

Noah - Y-E-S

Me-  Are you having a laugh?

Noah-  Y-E-S

Me - Do you think you're funny?

Noah - Y-E-S

Me- Yeah, you're pretty funny. =)

Comments

Trauma Mama said…
I love that he is joking around. So cute!
Hannah_Rae said…
Hehehe. He cracks me up. :)
No Greater Love said…
Noah would fit in our family very well...we're constantly joking too. :)

Love it!

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!