New blog for Delvin's Dolls

Delvin's Dolls finally has its own blogspot. Whew! Now I can go back to blogging about Noah and autism.... which was pretty infrequent to begin with and might be a bit slow while I'm making the dolls. I'm toying with the idea of giving Noah his own Recovering Noah Facebook page just so that I can post updates. I did do Twitter for awhile, but just couldn't get into it.... but Facebook...I'm a pro. =)

Anyway, if you want to keep up with Delvin and the dolls I'm making, please feel free to stop by www.delvinsdolls.blogspot.com . It won't be updated very much, just when I get updates on Delvin from Mayan Families and whenever I have a new doll coming out and such.

Thanks!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!