India and Korea Doll (Delvin's Dolls)

Thank you all so much for the doll orders! We still have a ways to go, but I think Delvin and his family are going to get those beds! Whoo hoo!

I've finally finished the India doll and Korea doll. I was meant to work on them over the weekend, but Nandi & Noah got sick. BTW, Nandi has her heel cord lengthening surgery tomorrow, so think of her will ya? We leave in a few hours so they can admit her this morning for all the pre-op stuff.

Anyway, finally was able to work on the dolls yesterday. Whew! Ya'll know I can't sew, right? I was telling a friend... "What kind of person decides to sell dolls when they don't even know how to sew??"

Uh, that would be me.

Remember.... great intentions! Novice crafter. Glue dot lover.

Here are the pictures of the two new dolls. I'll be working on a Liberian/West African doll this week, too. Pictures to come!

Anyway, thanks again, everyone! I can't wait to post pictures of Delvin's family with their new beds. Hopefully in the middle of December.

Oh and just a reminder.... the dolls are $15 each and that includes first class shipping. Thanks!

P.S. A big thanks to my mom who hemmed hems on some of the doll dresses today. I think she couldn't stand the sight of her little girl having a panic attack over her lack of sewing skills....


India Doll


Korea Doll




Comments

Lisa H. said…
Praying for sweet girl and her mama....Eliza had that surgery this last spring, so we know the drill!

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

My 10 Minute Catch-Up Blog Post