We made it to Tennessee!

Well, we finally made it to TN last night. I can't believe that we're finally here. There are so many hopes and dreams pinned on this three-month stay. I wish I had a crystal ball and could see where Noah's going to be come October. We stopped by Internal Balance today and saw a little boy who we first met back in April. He's been coming 2x a week and he's now potty-trained and his language has exploded. I think he was nonverbal when we saw him 3 months ago. He also seemed a lot calmer than I remembered - so I'm really excited to see how Noah's going to progress over the next few months.

Hey, I have an interesting testimony for the Q-link pendant. If you go to Noah's website at www.recoveringnoah.com, you can read about Biopro under the "How You Can Help" section. Noah's been wearing the Q-link since February and he no longer freaks out whenever we drive by the power substation at the end of our road. Anyway, when we walked into our new apartment yesterday, he started shrieking within seconds. It was awful. I nearly burst into tears - actually had a mild panic attack, I think! Noah hasn't shrieked in ages and the fact that he started as soon as we walked through the door made me want to turn right around and go back to Texas. Let me tell you, his shriek is the shrillest, most high pitched sound you'll ever hear. I think it would actually send dogs running. My dad went outside to bring in some furniture and said you could hear him all the way outside. Anyway, I went outside and guess what?? The power for 20 individual apartments are all connected to a power line that is right outside Noah's bedroom window. Noah had had a potty accident in the car, so we took off his wet shorts and he rode the rest of the way to TN in a diaper. So he wasn't wearing the Q-link. We immediately put it on him and he stopped shrieking. Unbelievable!

You know, I know the thing works because I've seen it with my own eyes, but it's still so hard not to be skeptical because it just seems so far fetched - but this made me a 100% believer in it. It really blocks EMF's. Very cool.

We're so looking forward to starting therapy next week. Noah got so excited when we stopped by today. He is so different from the moment he walks through that door.

Will keep you all updated. The journey has begun....

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Noah, Leslie, Simeon and family! I'v saw your interesting post today about you trip and arrival to TN. I hope everything works out for the best!

Kind regards,
Recovering Noah site web master
Anonymous said…
oh sorry I forgot....hi to little brother, Eli!
Anonymous said…
Hi Leslie...this is Jeanie from Canton. Our prayers are with all of you. Dare I hope Noah becomes as verbal as Eli?

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Why I Haven't Been Blogging