Eli-isms from this weekend


Upon me giving Eli a kiss this morning.... "Wowzers! I've never had a lady kiss me that good before!"

Upon seeing Sim give Nandi a cup of chai to drink.... "Dad, I really don't think that's appropriate for someone of her age."

Upon watching Sim take out a pan of rice pudding from the oven.... "My, that rice pudding looks quite delectable!"

I can't remember the rest, but he was full of them this weekend. He is a funny, zany, quirky, marches-to-the-beat-of-his-own-drum little 7 year old.

One of the joys of being Eli's mom is that life is completely and utterly unpredictable with him around!

Comments

Chantelle said…
love it and love the pic! (you gorgeous thing you!)
Sounds like my Noah called me "Hot babe" lol!
Anonymous said…
Leslie:
That is SO funny! Very handsome boy with his beautiful mom!
Leveta

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!