Eli Has Other Plans...




Remember in my blog post a few days ago where I mentioned that I had plans on keeping Eli in public school for 1st grade?

We'll, Eli has other plans. He gave me a note that the "doctor" wrote on a "prescription pad" detailing exactly why he can't go back to school:



Translated as: "Eli's head is hurting. Tummy hurting. (He has a) mosquito bite and eye infection."

And, according to Eli, the only cure is for him to stay home and watch cartoons all day.

Is that boy dramatic or what?? ;-)

P.S. Yes, we WILL be working on spelling this summer... lol

Comments

Bronwyn said…
How adorable! :) I think I would have to give in!
sarah bess said…
Adorable! Adorable! There's one to treasure and laugh about forever.
Shara said…
Are you kidding? That is precious! I think his spelling is great!! Love it!
Cherie said…
LOVE LOVE LOVE your kids...miss you.
Pam said…
Haha! That is priceless! One to keep for sure!!!!
Amy said…
I do believe you have one VERY, VERY smart boy- not to mention the CUTENESS factor. :0)
Anonymous said…
hehehe yes let him stay home.
Chantelle said…
LOVE that CREATIVITY! ;)
Kelly said…
Saw your previous post about Nandi and possible seizures. I do "speak" seizures, so if you need any support let me know. I have friends in TX who can point you in the right direction. Many families there have kids like mine with EXTREME seizure disorders, so we know where to go. Keep us posted.
Maria Gorgas said…
Oh how I miss seeing Eli! He's gotten so big.

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!