Our First Post!

Wow! I can't believe that I finally created our own blog. I feel so high-tech! :-) I am very unsavvy when it comes to the computer, so it feels good to finally get this thing accomplished.

We've been trying to get a website and blog going for sometime. We are almost finished with the website and will send it to our web designer (thanks Mario!) this week. Hopefully, it'll be up in a few weeks and you can all check it out. It basically tells Noah's story and his journey through autism - from regressing into autism at 15 months old, to doing ABA and Biomedical therapies, to regressing again at the age of 3, to finally finding a treatment protocol that works and where we are today. It also details why we're trying to raise money to continue his new protocol and why we're so desperate for Noah to make progress. The website will be located at www.recoveringnoah.com - so be on the lookout for it!

Well, I'm really excited about the upcoming website and about starting this blog. Anyone who knows me knows that my emails are generally novels, so you can only imagine what these blog posts will be like!

I'm really excited to share Noah's daily progressions with all of our friends and family. And for those of you who are new to us, I can't wait for you to find out about our sweet, handsome, little Noah. I'm sure you'll also get to discover the many adventures of our loveable 2 year old son, Eli, who is destined to became a famous entertainer someday - so remember his name! He'll be coming to a comedy club near you around 2026. :-)

Thanks for joining us on this journey to the Road of Recovery. It's sure to be full of ups and downs and I know there are rocky roads ahead - just as there have been for the last 4 years - but we're still holding on until we reach our final destination.

Noah's Mom

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Answer to Noah's Shirt Chewing...

Acceptance and Moving Forward

Noah said, "I love you, Mom"!!!